Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Oh My God....

I can't believe it's been over a wek since my last post... time has just flown away! In the meantime, I've frogged my Clapotis hat and got to the picking up stitches stage for the replacement (having cocked up the pattern more than once I decided it was telling me somthing, so it had to go - in the past I'd just have put up with it and carried on, never being totally happy with the finished result which ended up languishing in a cupboard). Here's pics of the hat before the stitches are dropped, front and back.







Finally finished the flowers for one pair of bootees - but they look verrrry strange indeed: but hey ho, I'm calling it modern art and they're staying that way - what do you think?!?


Fingers are itching to start knitting socks having found a link to some wonderful video tutorials on another blog (if I find the link again I'll post it here) but am desperately trying to finish other projects first... will she, won't she?!? You'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: