Friday, January 13, 2006

Another day.. another headache - another decision!

Still not 100% today so I'll keep this short and maybe sweet.


Decided to do the right thing and stick with the knot bootees - this'll keep The Man happy that I'm still on track! However, Lord things are sent to tempt us... look at this yummy skein just arrived from HipKnits (thank you...!) which my fingers itched towards to 5.5mm needles to knit up a scrummy hat. But, commons sense (or the flu capsules) prevailed and I'll wait until my current needles are free - boo hoo...

Can't stop surfing and reading other blogs at present (wasting good knitting time I hear you cry) and there's so much fun, inspiration and cynical words out there it really warms the cockles of me heart!

Thought for the day: knitting is good for you - official. It releases similar natural chemicals that meditation does - so, ya boo sucks to you: I'm off knitting (after the cough medicine tho!).

No comments: