Thursday, February 02, 2006

Some new yummies


Naughty, naughty girl... bought the yarn from my LYS in Exeter, and the pattern and counter (great for socks I should think!) from Get Knitted (thank you Sue for the sock pattern - nearly finished!).



Talking of socks, the orange yarn is a tough feeling 4 ply which I thought would be great for some cabled socks, but still to find the pattern. Love the pattern but am trying not to think about big projects as I have so many potentials and I'm enjoying the likkle projects at present. I'm on the second sock now, in the Opal yarn I bought last week, and I'm really chuffed that they look so good. I've decided that socks need to be made in extra special yarn or at least be an extra special pattern to make it all worthwhile - any recommendations of yarn and/or patterns you've used and loved - let me know!

No comments: